Monday, March 26, 2012

Syed Khalid Tawab on Jumbo Karachi Guide

Jumbo Editorial Team

“I have had this passion of collecting city guides, besides other books, from my early days. Jumbo Karachi Guide will be a welcome addition to my collection because of its outstanding contents. I am thrilled that a guide of my own city will finally make its way there. It was long overdue.”

“The contents of Jumbo Karachi Guide are of high class. A lot of hard work and creativity is reflected in its compilation. It’s very heartening to note that a few of the top journalists of the country have put together their efforts in bringing out what is certain to become a fabulous book.”

“Karachi certainly needs a travel guide that’s updated every year because new things keep happening at a very fast pace here like any other bustling metropolis. Jumbo Karachi Guide can fill this vacuum by bringing out a new edition every year.”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for giving everyone an extraordinarily memorable possiblity to read critical reviews from this site. It is always so amazing and as well , packed with a great time for me and my office co-workers to visit your site at the very least 3 times in a week to read the latest issues you have got. Of course, I’m also actually amazed with your awesome knowledge you serve. Certain 3 ideas in this posting are essentially the most suitable we have had.
    calligraphy islamic art

    ReplyDelete