Thursday, February 25, 2021

Major library events planned in 2021

By Abdul Qadir Qureshi
(Pakistan News & Features Services)
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are being eased by the authorities in Pakistan, the National Library Association (NLA) has chalked out major events which it has planned to hold during the ongoing calendar year of 2021. 

A meeting of the core committee of the NLA was held in Karachi on February 23 which discussed at length the various events which it’s enthusiastic to organize during the course of the year. 

Muzaffar Ali Shah, President, NLA, chaired the meeting which was also attended by its Secretary General, Anwar Hussain, and Nasir Mustafa. Syed Khalid Mahmood, a member of the Association’s Advisory Committee, and a few other observers were also in attendance. 

The NLA has decided to celebrate the World Book & Copyright Day on April 23 with a befitting ceremony to be organized at a community centre located in Federal-B-Area. Iftar-dinner reception will be arranged for the participants on the occasion. 

The NLA has also planned to hold a Library Week in the second half of the year during which various events, aimed at promoting readership culture, will be organized in different parts of the country. Its dates will be finalized next month.

1 comment:

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete