Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Engr Z A Nizami on Jumbo Karachi Guide

Jumbo Editorial Team

“I am delighted that the Jumbo Karachi Guide has finally arrived. The concept was discussed with me when the project was in planning stage. I have had no doubts whatsoever in my mind that it would become a success story right away because of its contents and their utility.”

“I think it’s a great idea to put together the pieces of information that are so handy and useful. People are always curious to know about the history of the place where they live or visit. Jumbo Karachi Guide has many outstanding features and we take pride in soliciting our support to this wonderful book.”

"It may have taken the authors a very long time to carry out the research and compile the resource material but now they should not encounter much problems in bringing out its future editions as they would just be needed to update the information."

No comments:

Post a Comment